Are you creative, driven, full of ideas? Are you curious and ready to use those ideas to tackle big business problems?
ruckus Digital is a fiercely independent Canadian digital marketing communications agency. We’re especially motivated by agile, creative and edgy thinking and work best when tackling the unconventional. We play hard and we work hard, which is why we were named IABC/Toronto boutique digital agency of the year!
We are looking for an Intern Coordinator, Content and Creative. Is that you?
This junior-level role will have you working with our Vice President, Creative and Design to ideate and develop groundbreaking creative ideas across a wide range of media such as social media platforms, video, digital ads, and more. As the Intern Coordinator, Content and Creative, you will be expected to take control of the development and production of your ideas from pen and paper to finished product, ensuring that the work meets a high standard of visuals and design. You will also be expected to work with our internal design team and vendors to oversee projects.
- Participate in idea generation – fueled by insights and designed to drive clients’ business
- Always on the lookout for opportunities to elevate work beyond the brief
- Works closely with account team to understand the needs of the client and ensure work is on strategy and on budget
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously across a range of clients
- Executes and manages projects from concepts through mockups to production all the way to delivery with a high level of craft
- Builds rapport with developers, production houses and 3rd party vendors
- Participates in new business meetings and pitch work
- Collaborate with the overall team, beyond the creative department
- Presents and justifies concepts, budgets, and timelines to teams who are not knowledgeable about design, print and digital
- Draft short-form copy for visual content including, GIFs and animated and stop motion videos
- Draft social copy and content calendars
Qualifications and Experience:
- College or University degree in advertising or design
- Related experience at an agency
- Is knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of video production, and animation a plus
- Understanding of photography and illustration contracts and supervision of photo shoots
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Able to respond quickly and effectively to account team and client inquiries
- Professionalism and tact
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a start-up environment where culture matters and curiosity is valued. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCOMMODATIONS: ruckus welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation to participate in this recruitment, please contact email@example.com.