We’re hiring an Account Director, Digital, Paid
Now Hiring: Account Director, Digital, Paid
ruckus is an in-house digital agency with strong entrepreneurial roots, big agency expertise and a nimble
boutique culture. We work the biggest brands in the world and have produced award winning work with a
large number of them. We’re faced with new challenges everyday and because we’re independently
owned we don’t have corporate overlords to placate. So if you like being your own boss and not having
“New York” breathing down your neck, this might be the place for you.
ruckusDigital is seeking a digital marketing professional to join our Toronto office in a leading role. The
Account Director will work with clients in both the Consumer marketing and Corporate sector.
Reporting to the Vice President, Digital/Creative, you’ll have the opportunity to lead digital paid programs,
service clients and drive new business. Staying on top of the latest trends is what you do and your
passion for digital and social media is infectious.
You thrive on client contact, building client relationships and winning new mandates. You have significant
experience with influencer marketing and digital content planning having also touched social networks,
email marketing, inter-agency planning, strategy development, mobile, video execution and website
builds. You’re organized and you routinely adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines.
• Grow ruckus’ paid business with both new and existing clients.
• Lead digital/paid marketing for clients, with accountability for quality, performance, deadline and
• Build strong relationships with clients and operate as day to day client contact for all paid
• Collaborate with creative teams on concept and campaign development.
• Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of
industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations.
• Develop a solid understanding of clients’ business to provide sound strategic counsel.
• Ensure seamless integration between digital activities and other program elements.
• Demonstrate creativity and conceptual thinking on client programs and projects
• Six to eight years of related experience in digital marketing and/or communications; ideally with
experience from a digital, PR, marketing or advertising agency.
• Strong experience in client service including with an ability to understand and assess a client’s
business and communication needs.
• Demonstrated track record of developing and executing engaging and successful digital marketing
and social media programs for clients.
• Proven ability to manage large projects (including budgets) and small teams simultaneously, function
as a daily client contact, as well as develop and execute plans to meet client goals.
• Demonstrated track record for contributing to the growth of digital business with new and existing
• A relentless passion and understanding of the role of digital communications for product marketing,
brand building, community engagement, etc.
• Amazing writing and presentation skills.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a start-up environment where
culture matters and curiosity is valued. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ruckus welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations
are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you
require accommodation to participate in this recruitment, please contact email@example.com