10 AI tools for communicators
Marketer, strategist and entrepreneur Ross Simmonds was the featured opening keynote at the Canadian Public Relations Society national conference in Charlottetown, PE May 27-29, 2018, to help answer the vital artificial intelligence (AI) question:
Will robots take over my job?
While robots such as Google Assistant can impersonate a human to make a hair appointment, the reality is that instead of replacing jobs outright, ‘artificial intelligence’ – or ‘augmented intelligence,’ as Simmonds prefers to say – will simply enhance the work we do.
So, no robots, will not replace you – but they can help to make you better.
To show how, Simmonds provided a list of current AI tools, to help make our jobs in communications easier.
- Assistant | Get an AI assistant for your email
- Clara Labs | Have interviews scheduled based on email discussions
- Lumen 5 | Create a video from text in minutes
- Captain Growth | Extract insights from your data
- Press Hunt | Find a journalist who is talking about your topic
- Articollo | Quick start writing an article
- Persado | Determine language your audience cares about
- Crystal | Get insights into personality/behaviour
- Voila Norbert | Determine a likely email address for a contact (be aware of Canada Anti-Spam Legislation compliance however)
- Dialpad Voice AI | Get real-time voice sentiment to know how a call is going