We’re Hiring! Account Director, Digital
At ruckus Digital we are small in size but mighty with amazing talent and clients! ruckus Digital offers a uniquely stimulating and rewarding entrepreneurial environment where you can help build and drive organizational transformation, all while seeking to challenge yourself, learn, and grow your career.
If you want to use your expertise to drive strategic business outcomes and results, then we want you at ruckus! We are looking for a motivated Account Director, Digital to join our team. The Digital Account Director will need to be a team player, have a creative vision, be passionate about social platforms/channels/formats and proud of the work and content delivered at each stage of the process: from concept to execution. The Digital Account Director will need to have endless ideas and positivity, be motivated to build new business relationships, ready to lead a mighty team and believe that there is a creative solution for every problem thrown their way.
- Creative is key! Working with and guiding creative, pave the way for progressive and audacious creative work to be bought by clients
- Nurture a strong team environment by establishing a positive relationship with your direct reports’ day-to-day workflow and career development.
- High Client interaction focused on long term strategy partnerships and program development.
- Driving new business initiatives, leader of the pitch group for number of clients
- Working with various teams, ensure smooth integration between multiple disciplines across APEX and ruckus
- Serve as the primary or senior contact for clients
- Develop and oversee account teams’ performance, ensuring quality work is done, efficient processes are in place, and client requests are handled in a timely fashion
- Budget planning, forecasting and management
- Manage client relationships, provide strategic counsel and ensure ongoing results
- Learn all aspects of clients’ businesses to educate them on all inhouse services
- Make recommendations in the final program report geared to future business opportunities
- Keeping an eye on new trends, new technologies, new formats, updates on social channels and audience evolution to inspire and be inspired in your every-day creative work
- Open to create, refine and improve departmental and organizational processes that will better serve the client and improve business results
- Strong ability to set direction and deliver follow-through, ownership, attention to detail, prioritization skills with self-motivation are essential.
- Exhibits influencing skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (consumer and corporate PR), adept at driving organizational change through partnership, while maintaining focus.
- Lead a small team to oversee all Digital elements/programs within the ruckus group
- Nurtures and sources a roster of creative service providers/vendors.
- Lead and contribute to both big picture and tactical ideation
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in design, advertising, English, journalism, or related field
- 8+ years professional experience required in leading digital and creative projects and processes
- Creative and project management experience on both the agency and client side, including processes, creating/managing appropriate service level agreements, and nurturing a roster of creative service providers/vendors.
- Extensive experience managing agency and supplier/partner relationships
- Rich, technical skills, including direct, hands-on experience managing technical communications and marketing components, such as: web design, content management systems, email marketing, graphic design, video production, virtual meetings, social media, process documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; including content strategy/framework development, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and competing deadlines, exercising attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage differing viewpoints so the final product remains true to the objective
- Experience in retail and/or financial services helpful, not mandatory
- Working knowledge in industry-standard software and tools and experience in native insights and analytics across a variety of social platforms
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in an organization where culture matters, and curiosity is valued. Send your resume to: email@example.com
ruckus welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation to participate in this recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org