Weekly Social Media Update
– Digiday has held a digital summit this past week and it resulted in some interesting findings about the challenges facing digital agencies in 2015 and beyond.
– As marketers work to get more effective at measurement and analytics, many are starting to look for alternatives to how we have quantified success before.
– Pinterest continues to test it’s advertising model, narrowing ad targeting as part of its offering and testing animated pins.
– Instagram numbers are still rising in the U.S. and eMarketer research points to some interesting predictions in the new year.
– More from eMarketer: the digital research magazine shared insight on how men and women interact with social media in Canada.
– Instagram takes a page out of the iconic Mad Men moment with introduction of its ‘carousel ads’ to your feed.
– Coca-Cola has a lot of mobile fun with its ‘augmented reality‘ ad.
– Creativity comes from many places. One Creative Director decided that losing sleep over his passion was actually a good thing.
– Who doesn’t hate pre-roll ads on videos? Well, Geico is working to change that with these 1 minute clips of the ads ‘you’ve already skipped.’
– Our latest blog entry explores the future of social media analytics and discusses how marketers and digital pros need to adapt to the change landscape.
– Pinterest has been making a lot of ruckus lately. If you’re thinking it’s time to explore the platform’s potential for your brand, here is a quick pverview of things you should know before taking the dive.