Are you creative, driven, full of ideas? Are you curious and ready to use those ideas to tackle big business problems?
ruckus Digital is a fiercely independent Canadian digital marketing communications agency. We’re especially motivated by agile, creative and edgy thinking and work best when tackling the unconventional. We play hard and we work hard, which is why we were named IABC/Toronto boutique digital agency of the year!
We are looking for an Intern Coordinator, Content and Creative. Is that you?
This junior-level role will have you working with our Account Director, Creative Director, and creative team to ideate and develop groundbreaking creative ideas across a wide range of media such as social media platforms, video, digital ads, and more. As the Intern, you will be expected to take control of the development and production of your ideas from pen (or pencil) to finished product, ensuring that the work meets a high standard of conceptual creativity, and art direction. You will also be expected to work with our internal design team and vendors to oversee projects.
- Design support across all social platforms
- Draft short-form copy for visual content including, GIFs and animated and stop motion videos
- Support team on idea generation – fueled by insights and designed to drive clients’ business
- Works closely with account team to understand the needs of the client and ensure work is on strategy and on budget
- Bonus: Ability to draft social copy and content calendars
- Bonus: Video editing capabilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- College or University degree in advertising or design
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of video production and animation an asset
- Understanding of photography and illustration contracts and supervision of photo shoots
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Able to respond quickly and effectively to account team and client inquiries
- Professionalism and tact
- Executes and manages projects from concepts through mockups to production all the way to delivery with a high level of craft
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a start-up environment where culture matters and curiosity is valued.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOMMODATIONS: ruckus welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation to participate in this recruitment, please contact email@example.com